Old Projects

A few animations I did on some now shelved projects. The Victorian Skies was for a quick promotion trailer and an iPad game while Daydream was an animated short.

I was given a very low res drawing of Jules Verne and his Time Machine for Victorian Skies and told to create a working animation of it by the next day. I redrew and broke it apart for animation and then created 10 different Time Machine styles for as it ripped apart time and space. Here are a few of them followed by the one that was ultimately chosen.



These are some of the animated cloud tests for the backgrounds of Victorian Skies. The director wanted to bring in the idea that the worlds and the books were the same so I did some tests texturing the clouds with the text and the handwriting of the authors.



This was a vehicle motion reference for the character animators of Huck Finn for a Victorian Skies Video Game. I created the assets and the animation for the test. Done using Photoshop, ToonBoom Pro3, and After Effects.


Test Animation for the same Victorian Skies Video Game. I created the assets and the animation for this character that was meant to be an enemy in the side scroller game. Done using Photoshop, ToonBoom Pro3, and After Effects.


A quick test for a waterfall background for the Daydream project. I created the waterfall using only separate sheets of water and fog I painted in photoshop that I then animated in After Effects

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow Puppet Design Project